Wednesday, August 15, 2012

4th Of July


I know I'm behind but I'm catching up!! For the 4th Garret woke up just in time for the Farr West parade.  Zach family came to our house to watch it since it goes right in front of our house
 Here's the crew accept Whitney, she is taking the picture.  Laci was such a good sport she was just weeks away from delivering her baby and she didn't complain about the heat!! She's amazing I probably would have locked myself in the house haha
 Garret LOVES riding grandpa's golf cart and grandpa LOVES taking him for rides so here he is in our back yard riding around with grandpa.
 After the Farr West parade which was not much we got Garret dressed and headed over to the North Ogden parade which had a lot more people waiting and a lot more people in it!!
 Then that night my family came out to our house and we met Zach's family at the park behind our house.  Farr West does a big greek dinner that is so good while you wait for the fire works. 
 Here Garret is eating a nice peice of rib that Grandpa Guy gave him and he loved it haha
 Just before the fire works went off we went back to our house because we were going to be able to see the fire works from our back yard.  That way I was able to give our little man a bath and have him ready for bed when they were over.  He has loved fire works this year so it's been fun!!
Garret is finishing the day off with a sucker.... or so he thinks haha I kept the wrapper on... no reason to give him a sugar high at 10 pm!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment