Thursday, October 6, 2011

Garret 3 month

These were taken almost a month ago when Garret was 3 months old. I can't believe he is already almost 4 months!! Anyways I wanted pictures of him but didn't really want to pay so we kind of made up our own at my parents house because my dad has a pretty good camera for work. I personally think they turned out very cute!! This was just a fun fast one he more looks suprised that the basket ball is as big as he is haha but soon enough dad will have him bouncing the ball and getting ready to play. If he doesn't take his hight from his mom that is!!
Garret LOVES his baths!! We don't have a tub but we make it work. We do have a plastic tub that can go over the sink that my sister is letting us borrow ( thank you tiff ) but on this day we just decided to try this out. It did the job but we will be getting out the plastic one for now. Doesn't he look so sweet!!! haha



Garret also loves anything soft!! He will stick his face into it. And if he's not doing that he's got ahold of it so that it's by his fast. And if he doesn't have a blanket he is soaking mom's shirt rubbing against my shoulder.

Here we are one morning just after I got ready for the day and now it's time to get him ready for the day. As you can see he LOVES the tv. Probably because of the colors but his favorite is football!! Thats my boy!!!

And this picture was taken the morning zach was headed to go hunting for 5 days. Can you tell who garret looks like? Pretty sure all he got from his mama are the color of his eyes!! The rest is ALL dad!!! Thats okay though cause we already know he's going to be one hansom boy!!


2 comments:

  1. I want to see some new pics! I found your blog and want to see more of your cute little guy! SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete